19 lut 2015

Synklina /Syncline
























image source: http://www.shamanic.net/the-dark-valley/


And again I go there.
Again I'm striding it.

Afresh here I am.
I'm exhausting myself with the next pretext,
with a peculiar Heaven context,
which always sees with a gesture.

Intensifying graveyard of thoughts,
Swirling at the place of dream.
If God would specify,
delioneate cherubic circle acquiescent to him.

And again I go there.
Again I'm striding it.

Vale of the darkness, which I cannot reject.
Dark, black and soulless.
Body in it dries, like inequitable truth.
Hurts, stings, breaks, tears and I feel it in myself,
That wicked strewed in valley lowland.

Niniejsze dzieło podlega ochronie prawnej na mocy ustawy o prawie autorskim.Ochrona prawa autorskiego jest chroniona z mocy prawa.